
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Oh no school is Reopening liao!!! I still ve so many things that i haven do, haha...what can i say..tis is my own fault! This new semester is a new beginning for mi again coz i kind of change my major so hope tt i can adapt to the new but not reali tt new environment..contradicting right?..hoho...Anyway i oso jus visited my frens' blog n realised their blogs have bcome so much nicer..way to go!!...but mine is still the same old one..bcoz i dunno how to change it into those very beautiful and unique design wher pple can leave their msg n with a welcome msg popping up even b4 u enter..cool siaz...so those pple reading my blog wil ve to bear wif it....hahahaha....and recently i went to read xiaxue's blog n find it quite interesting..no wonder it is so popular..got time i will go read again..Back to scHooL StuFF, i Realised tt I m Most Likely To be In a fiVe Day Wk this SemesTer..PooR Mi..I waNNA A four Day WEek aT least lor..den i oso cant EvEn chOose the modules I waN...*sadz*..
This holidae ovEraLL is quite Okay...i have taken up a job but it oni lasted like 1 month only..so didn't earn much,,however the experience gained is fruitful..*grin*...i oso rebonded my hair..so happy..bought a couple of clothes n many more..(the clothes i think are not enuff)..haha..i realized tt i went out a lot during this holidae doing window shopping n stUff or meeting up wif my frens...However ther r some frens tt i didn't manage to catch up wif them..must do so sOme tIme in the FutUre..m(0_0)m...
I oso managed to watch a couple of great animes tis holidae..
1.Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles-7
2.Honey And Clover-9
3.Bleach-8.5
4.Naruto-8.5
5.Trinity Blood-8
6.Prince of TEnnis-8.5
7.Gakuen Alice-8.5
8.Rozen Maiden-8
and a lot more...i ve oso given marks for each anime wif the base mark 10..Oni prince Of teNNis i ve finished watching..(^_^!)..
PY roared at