
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
I wanted to do so many things while I was studying for my exams a few weeks ago, but now it seems that I m not even sure how many of the stuffs have I completed. I wanted to think and make a choice about my future. There is a few regrets here and there and I hope I can reversed the time to change my choice. However, of course there is no way to do that and I can only look at the bright side and that is to move on and make a better tomorrow with I have now and what I can achieved. As I started goin back to my intern company to work this month, I was thinking I need a change of environment, I wanna learn new stuffs and gain experience. Even my boss thought I was applying for a research assistant job(which I haven actually applied). I want to look for new part time jobs. I thought of it, said it but alas no action was taken and I keep putting it off. From my experience, the probability of seeing me still at my intern company till sch reopens, i think, will be high. Nevertheless, I want to take a step at a time, I know this may not the wiser choice but then again, I was never a planning or ambitious person to begin with.^^
PY roared at