
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
8th Dec-Went to shaw tower to try a thai food restaurant there rec. by charles. The food was quite nice and for 5 people we ordered pineapple rice (must have for thai food haha), glass noodles (dong fen actually, it is really yummy cause it is sweet unlike the usual salty flavor ones), Kuey diao (or hor fun? Can't rem the name for this dish), mango salad, seafood tom yam soup, prawns tom yam soup (should have order fish cause we later realize there isn't any fish in the seafood soup), mango chicken, calamari, asparagus with beef, fried chicken wings, lotus stems something... and finally the desserts, glutinous rice with mango=} (Don't think I miss out anything) Anyway I should have taken pics but I was too hungry to dive into the delicious looking food so too badz!
Later on, even though we were very full, we move on to the ice cream stall opposite and it is a very interesting stall cause they sell a lot of special flavors ice cream like chilli ice cream (they claim chilli padi were used but it was not very hot, just a mild after taste of chilli), we tried most of the flavors and i settle on chocolate pudding and brandy these 2 flavors.
9th Dec-Went out with xian and we bagged quite a few of stuffs, i agree with what xian said. Guess we are too cooped up with school work & hasn't shopped for a long time^^. I spent around 70 bucks, it seems quite okay right? But for a poor gal like me, I have to make sure not spend too much for the days to come or else i will have no money to spend when school opens. Had an enjoyable time. We were busy with shopping so we both are in an extremely good mood. One of the best shopping trips we have definitely.
10th Dec- Rebonded my hair and the result of the rebonding was not as good as the previous two cause I think the chemicals they used is too strong and I don't really like their method of doing rebonding. Conclusion: I am pretty disappointed with the salon. Will not go back there again. They also took such a long time that I missed the dinner with my ajc gals.
PY roared at